Business IT Support Specialist
Are you a professional both in presentation, and in capabilities? This Job is for you!
We're looking for an experienced Business IT Support Specialist to become part of our growing business, supporting cutting edge technologies, and helping small businesses better leverage technology to succeed.
You'll be the face of the company in front of the client - driving a company vehicle around town.
You'll spend your time visiting customers at their offices, troubleshooting hardware & software, installing systems, and providing great customer service. You'll also backup our team at our office by providing remote support for our customers when you don't have onsite appointments.
We're a cooperative communications company with a growing managed services division in the west central region of Minnesota. We support a wide variety of small business environments having on-premise, and cloud IT solutions. We provide Managed IT Services, Help Desk, On-Site Support, and proactive monitoring.
We offer quality service with a team that is committed to problem solving and working together - and we have excellent year over year retention with our customers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma and/or equivalent;
- 2- or 4-year degree in information technology or related program; or at least 2 years of industry experience;
- 2-5 years of networking experience;
- 2-5 years in IT, Sales or equivalent
- Great customer service skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with customers
- Willingness to work as part of a team to deliver quality service to our customers
- Strong work ethic
- Time management and task prioritization skills
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES YOU'LL NEED
- Knowledge of computer network products and services;
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and peripheral equipment;
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN design;
- Skill in using network equipment such as routers, servers, switches, subscriber gateway equipment and PBX systems;
- Skill in operating office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax machine;