Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
West Central Telephone Association is continuously reviewing our operations and member services in response to the spread of coronavirus. The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. We’re closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus situation (COVID-19). We're also considering guidance from government agencies and public health officials to ensure the most up-to-date information and protocols are in place.
We realize the importance of keeping our members connected and are taking every step to ensure that members can stay in touch with work, school and news. Our staff remains committed to maintaining network performance and reliability.
Remaining Safe During a Premise Visit
Our focus is on keeping members and employees safe and healthy.
- Employees are following recommended best practices, such as proper hygiene and social distancing, as well as regularly disinfecting equipment.
- Employees that are ill are asked to stay at home; you can be assured that an employee making a premise visit is healthy.
- When outside work is completed, we will complete our work without customer contact.
How You Can Help
While we are taking precautions to ensure the safety and health of our communities, we would ask that:
- If you or a member of your household are ill and have a scheduled appointment, please let us know immediately so that we may reschedule.
- We also encourage using self-service options like SmartHub for managing your account.
Keeping Our Office Locations Clean
Our offices are cleaned professionally. Additionally, we are constantly disinfecting high traffic surfaces, such as door handles and counter surfaces. If you're showing any signs of illness, please call our office or email rather than enter our office.
SmartHub and Secure Pay By Phone Options
We have multiple self-serve options to help you manage your account or pay your bill including:
- Download the SmartHub app to your mobile device to pay your bill and manage your service. Available from www.wcta.net and for iPhone and Android devices.
- Add services or switch plans by visiting Shop Residential.
- Call 1-844-244-1501 to make a secure payment over the phone.
We realize that our members rely on broadband access in nearly every aspect of their lives. With the recent school closings as well as the CDCs recommendation on limiting gatherings to 50 or less, we have taken steps to provide service where we are able. We’re currently working with school districts in our area to try to cover needs regarding broadband access.
We'll continue to closely monitor local, state and federal resources that could impact our operations, and we’ll make any necessary changes to keep our members, employees and communities safe.